Monday, June 30

My Little Love is 6 Months Old!

May these words be the first to find your ears: 
The world is brighter than the sun now that you’re here.
Though your eyes will need some time to adjust to the overwhelming light surrounding us.

I’ll give you everything I have. I’ll teach you everything I know. I promise I’ll do better.
I will always hold you close, but I will learn to let you go.
I promise I’ll do better.
I will soften every edge, I’ll hold the world to its best, and I’ll do better.
With every heartbeat I have left I will defend your every breath, and I’ll do better.

’Сause you are loved. You are loved more than you know.
I hereby pledge all of my days to prove it so.
Though your heart is far too young to realize the unimaginable light you hold inside.

Light  /  Sleeping At Last